SALES ADVISOR VACANCY
• The sales advisor position consists of inside sales of professional and consulting services to new and existing nonprofits and charities.
• The sales advisor will work cooperatively with our consulting staff and other members of the company to grow existing nonprofit clients, create new clients and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing client satisfaction.
• Generate new and repeat sales by providing service and technical information in a timely manner
• Determine client/prospect requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific services and solutions
• Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures
• Accurately process client transactions
• Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
• Educate clients about terminology, features and benefits of services in order to improve sales and client satisfaction
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Minimum Education: High School diploma and some college.
• Preferred Education: Associates degree or higher
• Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of related experience.
• Preferred Experience: More than 2 years
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Interpersonal Skills - Listens to others attentively; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things; Maintains confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.
• Client Care - Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits client feedback to improve service.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, and the general public.
• Base plus commission
1321 MURFREESBORO PIKE, SUITE 610
Please email resume to Roschelle Ridenhour – email@example.com. No phone calls please.
GREAT NEW OPPORTUNITY !!
Executive / Full Time Sales
Account Executive position selling on-site service solutions for computer hardware.
No tech experience necessary – Hire the talent and train the skills!
Service Express is seeking talented and successful individuals with high integrity and strong work ethic. You must be able to listen closely and respond to customer needs, and flourish in a team atmosphere. If your wish is to find a company to help fulfill your personal, professional, and financial goals then keep reading. Our Account Executive position focuses on driving new market share by growing current accounts and hunting for new business sales opportunities.
This job requires a great attitude and great work ethic. Top performers are self-starters who can set their own meetings, maintain control of their schedule, and exceed customer expectations. They listen to what the customer needs and then help to design a program to meet those customers’ specific needs. They must be able communicate clearly to the customer what we are offering and how it would benefit the customer. They must be able to ask the hard questions that will get you to a yes or no answer. They must follow up and follow through with all existing customers and prospects.
• Hunt---Identify companies with large IT service solution requirements
• Create solutions to fit client's needs
• Maintain territory plan and activities to achieve assigned revenue goals
• Follow our proven sales process
• Ability to creatively sell solutions at CIO, VP and IS Director level
• Ability to penetrate and sign large major clients with consultative selling
• Base Salary range $40k - 60K
• 1st year average income $ 60K-80K (base + commission)
• Top Performers earn $150k +
• Full Benefit Package
• 401(k) with a company match
• Health Insurance and dental
• Continuous training
For the A player who can answer yes to all these questions, this is the opportunity for you.
Are you the person who likes to be treated as an individual?
Do you like to be held accountable and responsible for results?
Do you prefer a local territory with a local service team?
Do you want to keep all accounts regardless of size?
--Win the business – Keep the business
Do you want an opportunity to have a base salary with unlimited commissions (six figure potential)?
Do you want to see your efforts make a difference?
Do you excel in sales but want to learn more?
Do you want to work for a stable company with controlled growth?
The Vision at Service Express, Inc. is to “work with our employees to help them achieve their personal, professional and financial goals." Our philosophy has always been that if all of our employees meet their goals, the company will flourish. Supporting employee achievement has helped generate double-digit growth since our start in 1986. At SEI, you are more than an employee; you are a member of the Service Express team. Our employee-focused culture is the reason we have consistently been named as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and are among the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America.
Location : 5211 Linbar Drive, Suite 507 Nashville, TN 37211
If you can add value to our customers and team members, please apply on our website: http://www.seiservice.com/Sales-Careers.php