NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
We enjoy a delicious monthly luncheon at Maggiano's from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m. every second Friday of the month. Enjoy learning from the experts--presentations by seasoned motivational sales trainers. Our speakers are professionals from the industry who speak to the very heart of our profession through experience and knowledge on what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living. You are invited to expand your horizons by networking with peers and making new friends in the sales arena.
Our goal is to provide the tools and environment to raise and maintain the highest level of professionalism within the sales profession.
* Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
* Sales Training workshops are offered four times a year at a minimal cost for members.
* Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
* Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
* Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
* Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
* Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
* NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
“The most important thing is that we can learn together, grow together and have a good time while becoming the best we can be in our chosen field as sales professionals”
What professionals are saying about NASP
"You are running an organization that is of tremendous benefit to others. Unlike some associations that do not offer opportunities to grow in all dimensions, yours is simply different."
"There is not a better value in Nashville for networking with the true Sales Leaders and Professionals and hearing great speakers as well as getting top notch training than at the monthly NASP meetings. My personal return on investment has exceeded anything else that I've done over the last 9 years."
Rick Kloete, Senior Consultant
The Human Capital Group, Inc.